Vlycho area, located south west from Hydra port, accessed by sea taxi (10 min ride) or on foot (45 min ride).
Three level recent building (built in 2003) with traditional exterior characteristics and contemporary interior architecture.
Built literally on the seafront, with a west orientation and experiencing beautiful sunsets.
Accommodates 6 to 8 people.
300 sqm main use + 60 sqm basement in 750 sqm parcel.
- 1 master bedroom with 1 double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Common verandah
- 1 bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed, en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Large Dinning/sitting room area
- 1 bedroom for maid & shower
- 1 guests WC and shower
Intermediate level, underground floor verandah:
- 1 bedroom with independent entrance, with 1 double and 1 single bed, en suite bathroom and shower
- Storage room
- 2 built-in beds for extra stuff
- Fully air-conditioned (Independent control for each room)
- Adittional fans in two out of four bedrooms
- Small pebble beach and rocks right in front of house, with shallow water.
- A couple of restaurants are available within a 10 min walk from the house.
- Super-market orders can be ordered by phone and delivered by mules.
- Buoy for anchoring a small boat, in front of the house (to be tied upon request).
- There are several daily boat excursions from the main port of Hydra around the island.